Call for Presenters: Next Generation Inventors Session
NAI’s Next Generation Inventors Session is a panel discussion held at our Annual Meeting designed to give students the chance to exhibit their innovation. Student teams are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to network with, learn from, and present their innovation to world-class inventors and meeting attendees.Student teams selected will attend and present their innovation at our 12th Annual Meeting, happening June 25th – June 27th, 2023, at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. The National Academy of Inventors, in partnership with The Florida High Tech Corridor, is proud to provide complimentary admission to the 12th Annual Meeting, including breakfast, lunch, and innovation sessions for up to 3 participating team members.
Submission Deadline: April 28th, 2023.
- Student team members must be enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or doctoral programs at NAI Member Institutions.
- Student team must have endorsement from a faculty advisor.
- Student team must express interest in the advancement of their innovation through patenting, licensing, or commercialization.
- The presented innovation must be relevant to the Annual Meeting theme: Diversifying Innovation for a Strong Economy and a Sustainable Future.
- Student team members’ enrollment status and contact information.
- Innovation abstract, including the next step to continue research and development and relation to sustainability.
- Faculty Advisor contact information. Select teams will require a letter of recommendation from the advisor to endorse the presentation.
- Two hours of volunteer support from the accepted team on June 26th, 2023 from 2-4 p.m.
A complimentary ticket to the Signature Gala will be available to team members who wish to attend. For further details, please contact Casey Gorman at [email protected].