Attending NAI 2020
Welcome to Phoenix, Arizona! The NAI 9th Annual Meeting will be held on April 8-9, 2020 at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass Resort. The average high and low temperatures are around 84 degrees and 58 degrees, respectively, and sunsets around 7:00 PM MST.
During the Educational/Networking Sessions, Business Attire is appropriate. Formal Cocktail Attire (Black Tie Not Required) is appropriate for the Fellows Induction Ceremony.
Getting to Phoenix
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is conveniently located just 15 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) and 25 miles from the smaller Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA). Phoenix Sky Harbor has regular flights from major regions throughout the US and the world. Phoenix-Mesa Gateway supports regular flights from across the US and Canada.
Where to Stay
- Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
- NAI Annual Meeting Room Block – $209 USD/per night
- Discounted $10.00 daily Resort fee
- Daily housekeeping gratuity $4.00
- Address: 5594 W Wild Horse Pass Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85226
- Phone: (602) 225-0100
- NAI group room block will close on March 11, 2020!
- Book your group rate for NAI Annual Meeting 2020
Onsite Activities and Restaurants
- Aji Spa is a 17,500 square feet spa facility featuring 17 treatment rooms, a salon, relaxing lounge areas and a state of the art fitness center. Guests receive 10% off spa services.
- Whirlwind Golf Club golf courses Cattail and Devil’s Claw, feature 36 championship holes.
- Koli Equestrian Center provides horseback riding
- Riverside Pools presents beautiful views of the Gila River and a 160 foot waterslide for all to enjoy.
- Wild Horse Pass Riverboat transports guests between the Resort and Whirlwind Golf Club.
- Riverboat Adventures allows guests to paddle, peddle, and row along the 2.5 mile river.
- Interpretive Trail leads guests through native Arizona floral and fauna and is 2.5 miles roundtrip.
- River Walk Trail is a 1.3 mile path that meanders along the banks of the river
- Kai the only AAA Five-Diamond/Forbes 5-Star restaurant in Arizona. Cuisine influenced by the Native American Pima and Maricopa tribes (Dinner only)
- Ko’Sin Native American and regional comfort food (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Hanyo at the River casual eatery set among the resort pool and recreated Gila River (Lunch only)
- Aji Café for a healthy lunch
- Link grab and go coffee and pastries
- Lobby Bar for cocktails and light bites
Things to do
Extend your stay and visit some of Phoenix’s famous museums and attractions: