The National Academy of Inventors® edits the multidisciplinary journal Technology and Innovation - Proceedings of the National Academy of Inventors®, published by Cognizant Communication Corporation (NY).
The journal is a forum for the publication of information encompassing essentially the entire field of applied sciences, with peer reviewed articles focused on the translation of emerging technologies and academic innovation including:
- Advances in transformative technology and translational science
- Critical assessments of specific segments of science, engineering, medicine, or other technologies
- Economics of a technology, governmental and policy action, and innovation as related to intellectual property
- Environmental (including human health) impact of various technologies
- Historical, societal, ethical, and related aspects of science, engineering, medicine, or technology
- The process of innovation and invention
Visit the Cognizant Communication Corporation website to download full text articles, review tables of contents, abstracts, author & subject indexes, and find subscription and publishing information.